Costco Run #win

Monday 21 October 2013

in
Last week I went to Costco with my dad to pick up a few things.  I know Costco sells massive shampoo bottles, but I didn't think they sold my massive shampoo bottles.

Well, look at this!


Please forgive my in store iPhone photo.  But look!

1L of Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Shampoo
400 mL of Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Conditioner
and a full sized bottle of Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil

For $17.99

Based on the retail price of $12.99 for 500 mL of this shampoo and this set is valued at...about $50?.

So I bought two.

I just love this shampoo because it makes my hair soft and shiny.  I use to be a Herbal Essences Totally Twister girl, until Marc Anthony came in to my life via a sale plus bonus points at Shoppers Drug Mart.  It has a gentle scent that I just love.

Heres to not running out of shampoo and conditioner until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment