Babylips!

Tuesday 24 June 2014

in
I have always been a big fan of Maybelline's Babylips.  They are simple, and fun, they taste fantastic, and keep my lips moist.  Generally they go for $5.99 but can often be found on sale.  What's not to love?

There are three collections, Baby Lips, Baby Lips Electro (the neon collection), and Baby Lips Dr. Rescue (medicated).  I now own at least one from each set.



From Left to Right:

Blue - Quenched

This one has a yummy, sweet flavour.  I can't quite place it, but it is wonderful.

Green - Peppermint

This get the "his of approval" from my boyfriend.

Purple - Peach Kiss

This is my absolute favourite out of all of them.  I love the subtle shimmer and the peachy shade.  I've been reaching for this guy in my purse quite a bit!  At this rate it will be the first lip balm I actually finish.  <3

Black/Pink - Pink Shock
Babylips Electro Lip Balm

Sometimes the pink can be a bit bright, but its great for a subtle/bold look.

Turquoise - Limited Edition

I don't know what this one is supposed to be, but its yummy and has a subtle natural colour.

Pink - Pink Punch

Pink lemonade!  A pretty pink shade, what's not to love?

Not pictured

Orange - Cherry Me

LOVE how it smells.  I swear I would eat this if I didn't know better.

Black/Purple - Berry Bomb

I picked this up on sale for $2.99.  Similar to Pink Shock this boasts a bold colour.  It smells like plastic berries, or a freeze.  Not my favourite, but I love the purple tinge it adds to my lips!

White - Pink Me Up
Babylips in Dr. Rescue

Also picked up on sale for $2.99.  It smells good, but I haven't given it a try.  I am saving it for winter when I will need something a bit stronger.

What is your favourite Maybelline Baby Lip product?  I am in love with Peach Kiss.  Do you have both Baby Lips and an EOS balm?  Which do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment