Forever 21: Statement Jewellery

Tuesday 17 June 2014

in
First off, I am sorry for the lack of posts over the last few days.  It has been a crazy week which involved me moving!  But I am all (okay, mostly) settled in.  Today I felt like grabbing a few little things to update my wardrobe and add a bit more of a polished, professional look.

The best way to add a touch more  to an outfit is a statement necklace, or another fun piece.  It adds colour to neutrals (my favourite!) and just makes me feel that much more feminine.  And let's be honest, beauty is just as much about how you feel as it is how you look.

Forever 21 is my go to for bold jewellery.  I find their clothing to be lacking, but that's not the point of this post!





Here is my little haul from Forever 21! Three statement necklaces, a pair of earrings, and a bracelet.  As you can see, most of what I picked up is in the rose/gold family.


I love this piece!  It has an almost floral pattern to it.  I can't wait to wear this to work later this week!


Earrings $6.80
Bracelet $6.80

I think these two would look super pretty together with a fresh clean "no-makeup-makeup" face and a classy ballerina bun.


Necklace $12.80

Pink and gold!  Ah, such a lovely pair.  


Necklace $9.80

Ombre.  Floral.  Pastel.  
<3


Necklace $15.80

So this was a bit of a last minute impulse purchase.  Buuuuut it was in the rose-gold-neutral theme of the day, and it was just so unique.  No regrets.  This necklace reminds me of a phoenix, or something Katniss would wear in the Hunger Games.

What do you think about Forever 21?  Where do you go to get your statement jewellery and why?

I wish I could order more from Bauble Bar, but shipping to Canada is expensive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment