Revlon ColourBurst Lacquer Balm: Demure

Saturday 21 June 2014

in

Ever since I gave one of these a try I have been in love!  I have two in the stain finish that I adore.  When I went to Shoppers this week I went with the intent of picking up the Matte finish in the orange-red colour.  Sadly they only had one left with the seal broken.  And let's just say the product didn't look...fresh.  But this little beauty caught my eye, and was on sale for 5.99 so....



This balm comes in a shiny metallic rose-pink with silver accents.  This colour is the lightest shade called "Demure".


Typical of crayon products it has a rounded point tip that twists up.  Unique to this finish in the Revlon collection is the glitter.  It goes on soft and balmy, but really packs a sparkle punch.  No complaints!


As you can see from the swatch, this is a pale pink shade.  I like the pink and the glitter associated with this shade.  While not a truly unique colour in the world of lip products, for $5.99 this was a great deal! I still want to give a matte finish balm a shot.  So far I like the stain better (and the minty scent.... :) ). All in all, a solid drug store purchase.  Better yet-- the deals I picked up on clearance while I was in the store.  Stay tuned for that post.  

Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment