IPSY August 2014: What's In My Bag

Wednesday 6 August 2014

in
This month IPSY let me have a sneak peak of what was in my bag if I agreed to share it on Facebook.  So I did...and then promptly deleted it.  

This month I am getting 2 items off my wish list: The Dr. Brant primer and the Urban Decay Mascara, and one item off my "anti" wish list, the Coral Scents blush/bronzer.  However in their defence, I love blush and bronzer.  It was only on my anti-wishlist because I have so much of it.  I am 100% indifferent to the Lord and Berry eyeliner.  Its a black eyeliner.  I have 1000 of them,  And finally the lip balm. IPSY gets points for getting me the one I wanted the least.  In all honesty, this will be going to one of my little cousins who is actually going back to school in the fall.  I'm not a huge fan of the orange and white bag, so that will also be going in the gift bin.


Here are all the items I didn't get:

I am so so so so so so happy not to be getting the J Cat product.  I wish I could get the Glamglow mask, however they gave it to me in a previous box and kind of got me hooked.  They don't give repeat items.

I find it odd that I got 3 things off one spoiler, and nothing off the other.  

**The X over the Paula's choice should be all red.  Oops?


Weighing out the options of what was available, and what I got I am satisfied with my bag.  Not the best.  Not the worst.  I am delighted to be getting the mascara as I wanted to try it, but have put myself on a no-buy for mascara until I use up my backlog of minis.  As for the primer, I love having mini primers to travel with and I have heard good things about this one.  The blush/bronzer will be deputed and put in my Z-Palette, and the eyeliner will probably go to my mom.  I do think IPSY is doing a better job of customizing bags.

I will be posting a review of this bag when it arrives.  My review of my July bag will be posted this weekend!

What are you getting in your IPSY bag this month?  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment