Made Me Smile: Surprise Mail

Friday 8 August 2014

in
In last season's Luxe Box there was an optional add on of a Bauble Bar bracelet.  Now, Bauble Bar is one of my favourite places to get cheap jewellery.  Unfortunately I was having issues getting Luxe Box emails at the time and I ended up missing out.  Despite emailing them and asking if there were any extras I was unsuccessful.

FAST FORWARD a month later and I get an email that all Luxe Box subscribers were getting a free Bauble Bar bracelet.  WHAT IS THIS AMAZING ACT OF KINDNESS?  I was thrilled and then over time forgot about it.  That's what happens when you aren't at home for two months.

In today's massive pile of mail was a small little package:


How surprise packages make me feel


Plain.  Rose gold.  They know me too well.

This made my day!  I can't wait to wear it.

What made your day this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment