New Product: Naked Basics 2

Sunday 10 August 2014

in
I remember when I was excited about Naked Basics and Naked 3 coming out...well not I have another beautiful matte neutral palette to put on my wish list!

Urban Decay has just announced their Naked Basics 2 palette.  Cooler in tone, and more taupe-brown based than Naked Basics, this is effectively what Naked 2 would be if it was mini and matte...which really is what they were probably aiming for.

Similar in size and packaging to Naked Basics, this new palette will contain 6 shades.

Photos from UrbanDecay.com



Naked Basics 2:

Skimp, Stark, Frisk, Cover, Primal, Undone

For Comparison

Naked Basics:

Venus, Foxy, W.O.S, Naked 2, Faint, Crave

I can't wait to get my hands on this product!  It looks lovely, and will compliment my collection of neutral palettes.  I have a bit of an Urban Decay Naked addiction, so without question I will be snapping up this as soon as it hits shelves.  I can't wait for Sephora to stock it!

No comments:

Post a Comment