Holiday Sets | Wild Argan Oil from The Body Shop

Friday 19 December 2014

in
The Body Shop (TBS) always has amazing gift sets available, and since this isn't a limited edition holiday set, its not reeeeeally a holiday set.  However, I bought it around the holidays.  So it is a holiday set in my books.

I am a huge supporter of taking part in points programs.  At TBS you get 1 point for every $25 purchase and 2 point for every $50 or more purchase.  4 points gets you $15 off, 8 points auto-renews your $10 membership and gets you $25 off.  No matter what, you get 10% off everything, which makes your membership free if you spend $100 or more there a year!





I purchased this $25 set as my 8 point gift, meaning I paid absolutely nothing for this great little set! I love a good deal :)

This set contains 5 items in a sturdy little box: a massage soap, shower gel, body butter, body scrub and a shower puff.  Over all this set has a warm nutty vanilla smell that is entirely delightful.  I love breathing it in and the smell that it makes when it fills up my shower. Honestly, this line and the Honeymania line are the only scents I use from TBS now (other than the occasional Mango or Shea).


Wild Argan Massage Soap

This soap is designed to fit nicely in the palm of your hand.  The bumps on the back feel amazing when you rub it into sore muscles (hello leg day!).  It comes to a nice lather leaving me smelling amazing and looking squeaky clean.

Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel

Their standard shower gel formula but with the best smell.



Body Butter (mini)

Again, pretty standard formula.  Nice, smooth, buttery, perfect for winter legs.

Body Scrub (mini)

This texture is pretty unique among their body scrubs.  Both more course, and with a more gel-like texture, this is fairly abrasive scrub.  Great for when you really want to remove those dead skin cells!

For $25 this set is pretty decent, but getting it for $0?  That was pretty amazing!

What was your best beauty "purchase" lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment