Haul | Lush Goodies

Monday 26 January 2015

in
Lush has so many beautifully made products that every time that I go in, even if there isn't a limited edition collection at that moment, I am able to get some new, creative bath goodies.  This week I decided to treat myself with Figs and Leaves and Sultana of Soap soaps, as well as the Lush solid scrub and matching tin.  I asked for some samples for good measure.  Keep reading to find out more about these beautiful treats!





D'Fluff Shaving Cream (sample)

I grabbed a sample of this product to use for a weekend away.  I can't get enough of it!  Also, Lush sample jars are perfect to recycle for future use.

The Godmother (sample)

I love the rich fruit berry scent of this soap!  I used this sample as a hand soap.  I can't say the formula was unique, but the smell is divine!

Miranda (sample)

Not really in love with this fruity soap, but as an aspiring soap-maker I enjoy how they have two formulas in one, with a glycerin soap suspended in a cream soap.

Figs and Leaves

This soap is super hydrating, with a earthy smell.  I really enjoy how natural this soap feels.  It was interesting getting to the end of it where the leaves sort of pealed off of the soap.  I would re-purchase!

Sultana of Soap

I don't know how to describe this smell, but it is soft, and clean smelling.  I love it.  Getting to the end was a bit weird with the lumpy beads on the top, but I loved how luxurious this soap feels to use, and how soft my skin felt after every use.

Scrub

This scrub was a bit of a dud for me, to be completely honest. It is a bit awkward to use.  I have tried using it dry, and also warming it up and then using it on wet skin in the shower.  


Close up of the top of Figs and Leaves

What was your latest Lush purchase? xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment