Sale Section Finds | Shoppers Drug Mart

Thursday 29 January 2015

in

Yesterday I walked into my local Shoppers Drug Mart to grab a bottle of Bioderma.  While I didn't leave with Bioderma, I did stumble into the sale section, and found some great after-Christmas deals in mid January.  They also had a bin full of various CoverGirl and Maybelline mascaras for $3, but I really don't need any more mascara so I took a pass.



Maybelline Baby Skin Instand Pore Eraser $3
Essie Christmas Mini Set $5


I've always been curious to try Babyskin because I love their Babylip balms.  I'm interested to see if this is by any means a decent dupe for Smashbox's iconic primer.  I'm not sure if it being on clearance means that it is being discontinued.  However, it normally retails for ~$12, so this was quite a steal!

I've used it twice and so far no complaints!


This set was regularly $20 before Christmas!



Jazzy Jubilant, Butler Please, Mademoiselle, Bahama Mamma, A List


For less than the cost of one full sized bottle, I got five minis!  I've wanted to try Mademoiselle, A List, and Jazzy Jubilant for a while so this was quite a deal for me!  While I haven't actually swatched any of these yet, I know they will be the same wonderful formula that I have come to expect from Essie!

Moral of the story?  Always check the Shoppers sales rack!  You never know what you will find.  I got all of this for $8.

Bonus.  The next day I went back and purchased 13 rolls of pretty Christmas wrapping paper for 25 c a roll, regularly $4.99+.  I carried these across campus to class.  Let's just say it was an interesting entrance!


Have you found any great items on sale recently?





No comments:

Post a Comment