Sephora Haul | Black Friday 2014

Saturday 10 January 2015

in
All of the blogging catch up!  I snagged these on Black Friday for $12 per set ($10 in the US).  I love Sephora's Black Friday deals because they are a great way to try some new product minis, and stock up on your favourites for travel.  This year I did both!




This Nest set came with three mini roller-balls.  Each has a lovely and distinct smell, but Indigo is by far my favourite.  I love how mysterious and sexy it smells.  I took this one with my to Cuba!  I had never tried this brand before, but I found the scents vibrant and long lasting.  I would consider purchasing a full sized product from them in the future!



The set


Caviar sells their mini shampoo alone for $11 in the Sephora travel section, so this set for $12 is a great deal.  The leave in product on the left was not in the set, but was free with any $35 purchase using the code "OCANADA".  This set leaves my hair wonderfully light and soft.  I wish I could use this product every day!  Rather, I use it when I take weekends trips to places where I need nice hair.  I love how moisturizing this product is.  I find a little goes a long way!  The hair CC cream is one of my favourite styling products!  



Not that I needed more lip gloss, but two full sized Make Up Forever Lab Shine lip glosses for $12 was a great deal, and the nude-peach tone has been on my list for a while.  I find the brighter pink applies quite sheer which is great as I found the colour at first to be a bit out of my comfort zone.  These shimmery glosses manage to look classy rather than 4th grade chic which is a major bonus.



These bottles are tiny!  Such a fantastic shampoo and conditioner, but the price makes me sad.  Still, great for travel.  Great for when I am on the run.  Great for days that I really want to have perfect hair (haha get it?).  Living Proof Perfect Hair Day really is something special.  Alas for me, only for special occasions! 


I made two separate $35 orders (I ordered a few duplicates) so I was able to redeem for the Givenchy Dahlia Divin EDP and the Caviar Moisture Milk Leave In Conditioner Spray, both in rather generous sizes!  


Finally, my free samples!  Marc Jacobs Daisy anybody?

Did you order anything for Black Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment