My VIB Rouge Beauty Before Brunch Haul

Wednesday 22 April 2015

in

Last weekend I went to Sephora with my mom and took advantage of their week-long 15% off sale.  You can read more about the experience, and see what I got in my sample bag here.  I had a blast spoiling myself and picking up a few products I have had my eye on for a while, and a few products just because!



I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hill Contour Palette in Light/Medium, which I have had on my list for a while.  Benefit Roller Lash Mascara is my new favourite mascara.  Benefit knows how to really hype up a product, and this one really delivers!  Dior's Rouge Brilliant Lipgloss in "Paname" 310 was a total impulse buy, but I was taken both the high coverage non-sticky gloss, and Sephora's generous return policy. Finally I added to my brush collection with Sephora Pro Collection 56, 73 and 79.  Having high quality products is important, but great brushes make all the difference!  


All in all, I left the store with all of this stuff.  This month is my birthday month so I was able to pick up my NARS gift, and the lady at the counter was nice enough to add in two deluxe samples of Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara.  Not exactly needed since I just purchased it in full size, but it really is a wonderful mascara (full review to follow) that I am happy to have some back ups of!


Free is my favourite.

I am pretty thrilled with my little haul!  Sadly, I don't get to share the two blushes my mom bought for me since they are a birthday gift.  But let me say... I am pretty excited!  Blush is my favourite.  

Reviews of many of these products will follow in the coming weeks.  I just couldn't wait to share these with you!

P.S.  I have a few online orders coming in this week ^.^

What did you purchase during the Sephora Sale?


No comments:

Post a Comment