NARS Satin Lip Pencil in "Luxembourg"

Friday 3 April 2015

in

I heard somewhere through the beauty grapevine that Taylor Swift often wears this lipstick.  Given that she and I both share a very pale, pasty skin tone I generally feel that what works for her will probably work for me. What I did not expect was to fall in love with this product in the way that I have, and for it to be as wonderfully flattering as it is!


NARS Satin Lip Pencil in "Luxembourg" retails for $31 CAD at Sephora.  It is described as "watermelon" though I think it is more of a raspberry shade.  Either way, it is a gorgeous bright, deep pink.  The finish is semi-matte, without being drying.  I find it very easy to apply, no tugging at my lips, this product slides right on.  This is my first experience with a NARS lip pencil, and I can't wait to get my Sephora birthday gift! 


This product comes in a matte black, thick pencil. It is not a twist up which means it must be sharpened to use.  I haven't had a lip crayon that I have had to sharpen in ages!


Swatch.


I have worn this lipstick in a professional setting and am glad to say all I got was compliments.  Paired with a more subtle eye look, this lip sure draws attention! The best part was not having to re-apply through out the day.  It fades to a nice stain meaning that I never looked patchy.  I have also enjoyed wearing this around campus, to the mall, and to family events.  I highly recommend picking up this product-- I think it would look great on most skin tones.

Lately I have been really loving berry-shade pink lips.  Spring is finally in the air!  What have you been loving for spring? xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment