Revlon Lip Butters | My Picks For Spring

Sunday 5 April 2015

in

One of my favourite things about spring is the transition from heavy lipsticks to lighter balms and glosses.  What better to get me into the spring mood than some bright coloured Revlon Lip Balms (that I got on sale for $4.99 each!)?  Keep reading for my top three picks for Spring!




047 Pink Lemonade, 025 Peach Parfait, 070 Cherry Tart

I love the packaging on these lip butters.  The outer plastic case matches the beautiful shade on the inside, the case is quilted, and the product snaps closed.  As will surprise nobody this balm twists up.  I find it very easy to wear. The balm has a nice slip, and is not sticky in the slightest.  I find the wear time is average for a balm, which is to say not very good, but I love reapplying it so I don't mind.



047 Pink Lemonade, 025 Peach Parfait, 070 Cherry Tart


047 Pink Lemonade is a pale pink balm with cool undertones.  I like the soft, muted tone and the spring-time feel.  I love the idea of wearing this to Easter dinner.



025 Peach Parfait has some grit to it in the form of little pieces of glitter.  It is a flattering peach shade that looks good with anything.  I have been wearing this just about everywhere!


070 Cherry Tart is by far the brightest of the trio.  It is a pretty sheer candy red that dolls up any look.  I love that I can wear a brighter lip with out wearing a heavy lipstick.  The coverage is sheer, but with a red stain underneath, such as Benetint, a bolder colour could be built up.

Those are my top drugstore picks for spring!  Revlon Lip Butters are easy to wear, fun to collect, and look beautiful on my vanity.  What are your top drugstore picks for spring lips? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment