Ole Henriksen On The Go Cleanser

Friday 19 June 2015

in

I think that it is about time I share my thoughts about this *amazing* cleanser.  After about two years of constant use, it is safe to say that this product is more than a favourite: it is a necessity.  
This cleanser is a medium thickness clear orange gel.  It has a bit of a citrus scent and is enjoyed as much by me as it is my boyfriend!

"A truly uplifting, naturally aromatic cleanser that's loaded with orange extract and concentrated Vitamin C. This water-activated cleanser has a rich, glossy texture that smoothes as it gently cleanses the skin."

The bottle retails for $26.50 (Sephora) and I find lasts me about six months.  With this product a little goes a long way, I use it probably four times a week.  I use it with a konjac sponge and find that together it foams up modestly and leaves my skin feeling clear, tight, and bright.  I believe that I have purchased this cleanser four or five times.  I have taken it to Paris, Ireland, Israel, Germany, Poland, and all across North America!  All of that is to say that for me, this product is a real winner.

Among other things, this product contains Vitamin E, and grapeseed extract, and oranges.  Together they brighten, smooth, and calm skin.  My skin is not sensitive, and I do not suffer from acne so I can not speak to its powers for those concerns.  However, I find it is a great cleanser to keep my skin healthy and clean.  I have never had an issue with it, and I find the citrus scent to be super refreshing!


Ingredients:

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Calcium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Thioctic Acid, Ulmus Fulva Bark Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Annatto (CI 75120), Fragrance.

Quotes and ingredients from Sephora.com

TLDR; I love this cleanser. It lathers nicely, helps keep my skin calm, clean and bright.  I love that the bottle lasts a long time, and how refreshing it smells every time I use it!

Bonus: This product was personally recommended to me by Ole Henriksen himself!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product sounds amazing! I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ole Heriksen products!! When did you have the chance to meet/talk to him?? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was at a Sephora VIB Rouge event (I think?) two years ago at Toronto's Bloor Street location!

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of this product but I'm going to check it out at Sephora! Victoria Ess

    ReplyDelete