New Video | Sephora Haul!

Friday 24 June 2016

in
sephora haul

Exciting news!  I just bought a new camera and have decided to enter the magical world of YouTube. My first video is a small Sephora Haul.  Subscribe and join me as I grow my channel (while maintaining my blog!).  I can't wait to share some easy to follow tutorials with you guys!




Leave a comment on my video and let me know what you think! I would love some suggestions about what I should film this summer!

Also-- I have some great items set aside for giveaways when I hit 500 and 1000 subscribers!  You won't want to miss it :)


Hi friends!  I have some very exciting news to share with you.  In July 2016 I am officially launching a YouTube channel.  You can visit my channel and follow me by clicking here.  I will share many of my videos on my blog, and look forward to maintaining my blog while also exploring YouTube.  When I hit 500 subscribers I will be having a small giveaway, and when I hit 1000 subscribers I will be BIG giveaway.  I can't wait to explore this new medium with you and I hope you will join me along the way.  xoxoxo Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment