Estée Lauder | Limited Edition Summer Glow Illuminator*

Friday 8 July 2016

in
estee lauder limited edition summer glow

Summer is finally here! And what better way to kick winter to the curb than with a nice summery glow?  Well I can tell you that it will take another month for my skin to get a touch of a tan, but for fair ladies like me this illuminator is the next best thing.  Keep reading for swatches & my thoughts on this product!

"Part of Estée Lauder's new Bronze Goddess Summer Glow collection of glowing, illuminating and bronzing products to achieve an enviable sunkissed radiance"

Let me start by saying that I always have a bit of a hard time working with liquid illuminators.  I always want to reach for them as a highlighter, but I know they can do more than that.  So while I will share a picture of me using it in the "traditional sense" I wanted to share my ideas of three different ways you can use this product.  But first, a bit about the product.

This liquid illuminator is packaged in a glass bottle with a glass dropper that distributes a small amount of product-- all you need because it is so easy to blend.  It easily created a lit-from-within summer glow.  This light-weight oil-free formula can be used with or without foundation.

Three ways to use this product

Mix it with your favourite primer, moisturizer, or foundation to add some glow to your whole face. A little bit goes a long way, but can make any face product instantly luminous.

Highlight more than just your cheek bones.  Mixed with some body lotion, this could give your arms, chest, or legs some luminous definition in a pinch for beach or poolside dates.

Illuminate in the traditional sense by blending this along your cheek bones and nose.  I like to first apply my foundation with a beauty blender and then build this up with my beauty blender when it still has some foundation "left over".  I find it helps blend it seamlessly into my skin to really capture that "lit from within" glow.

estee lauder limited edition summer glow

Straight from the stopper.
Blended in.

I love how many uses there are for this product.  I think this will be perfect for summer days by the pool or lake, and can't wait for the sun to finally be shining all day!

Estée Lauder's Limited Edition Summer Glow Illuminator retails for $36 and can be found at select Hudson's Bay, Sears, and Sephora Estée Lauder counters (plus of course at www.esteelauder.com).

Hi friends!  I have some very exciting news to share with you.  In July 2016 I am officially launching a YouTube channel.  You can visit my channel and follow me by clicking here.  I will share many of my videos on my blog, and look forward to maintaining my blog while also exploring YouTube.  When I hit 500 subscribers I will be having a small giveaway, and when I hit 1000 subscribers I will be BIG giveaway.  I can't wait to explore this new medium with you and I hope you will join me along the way.  xoxoxo Alanna

*Products were provided for my review, opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment