CLARINS | Multi-Active Day & Night

Friday 17 February 2017

in
clarins multi active day and night cream

Clarins is a brand that is a bit newer to my skin care routine, but I have been so impressed by them in the months that I have been trying their products. You know about my love for their BB Detox Fluid, and today I am here to share with you the two products that I have been relying on in my skin care routine.
I use Clarin's Multi-Active Day & Night Creams for normal to dry skin. And it just dawned on me that the packaging in the photos is all in French. Anyways, back to the creams. In the winter I am looking for skin care products that pack a punch when it comes to moisture. Typically I have been using a night oil, but for the purposes of testing these products I obviously swapped that for the night cream. I have really enjoyed waking up without a coat of oil on my skin in the morning, so bonus points for that.

In the morning I use the day cream and I find it hydrating and soothing on my skin. It has made my skin brighter and more even toned, while helping me fight winter dryness. I have been really enjoying this product, and would repurchase when I run out (after I get through a few more products to test that I have set aside).

In the evening before bed I remove my makeup and apply the night cream on my face. It is a bit thicker than the day cream, and again, feels great on my skin. While I have grabbed other day creams some mornings with out really noticing anything, when I used a different night cream that I keep at my boyfriend's my skin felt instantly tighter in an uncomfortable sort of way. As mentioned, switching from an oil to a cream has been nice for the mornings.

With both creams a little goes a long way. Together they have left my skin feeling smooth, even and hydrated. I have really enjoyed this duo and look forward to trying more Clarins products!

The day cream retails for $52 while the night cream retails for $57. You can purchase them at Sephora, The Bay, Shoppers Drug Mart and the Clarin's website. 

Products were sent for my review. Opinions remain my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment