IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Review

Thursday 31 August 2017

in
it cosmetics cc cream

I've been an ipsy Glam Bag subscriber for quite a while, and I was always delighted when I would be lucky enough to get a product from IT Cosmetics. Up until very recently beauty lovers couldn't purchase IT anywhere in Canada. Well, august has been a pretty great month for a number of reasons, including the fact that Sephora started to carry IT. More than that... Sephora CANADA started to carry IT. Now if only we could get Lorac in Canada and I would be all set!

The Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream is available in 7 shades. This full coverage CC Cream is clinically shown to increase hydration, smooth texture, and enhance brightness. It contains an anti-ageing serum that works to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and pores to create a more radiant, supple, and flawless-looking complexion.

it cosmetics cc cream

Since I have been using this foundation as an every day foundation I wanted to showcase the product as I typically use it with my everyday work look, with no concealer. Don't get me wrong, this CC+ cream can totally glam up, but I love it for effortless daily looks!

I've been loving this CC cream as my every day foundation for the last few weeks. Not only does it smell really good, but it also boasts a SPF of 50. Lately my skin has been feeling a bit dry, and I find that this doesn't cling on my dry patches. It evens out my skin and leaves me glowing. On warmer days when I know my face will melt I like to set this with a setting powder. On its own it has a nice dewy finish. When I take my makeup off at the end of the day my skin is brighter and more even.

The Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream retails for $49 CAD and can be purchased at Sephora both online and in store.

HOWEVER! IT Cosmetics has been nice enough to create a custom code that you can use to save 10% off any order until October 31, 2017 at www.itcosmetics.ca. Use code "ITGIRLALANNA" to save!

PS-- I am also a big fan of their Superhero Mascara. I love the volume and definition it gives my lashes! So far I have only had it as a deluxe sample from an Ipsy bag, but it is on my list to try in full size!

BONUS! While I was photographing this product, Maggie was just looking like a Queen.

cute cat

This product was sent for me to review. Opinions remain my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment