Everything You Need To Know About the Sephora Spring Sale!

Friday 6 April 2018

in
sephora spring sale dates and code


Ah that time of year again. It is still snowing here in Toronto, but the department stores are full of florals, so that must mean spring is on the way, right? Right? Please tell me I'm right...well, another way I know spring is coming is that I start to hear rumblings of their annual spring sale. Keep reading for the details, and for my shopping guide!
Rouge - EARLY ACCESS - April 13, 16 & April 20-23

Use code YAYROUGE for 15% off. On April 13th you can bring a friend to shop with you in store and they can also enjoy the discount.

VIB - April 20-23

Use code VIBYAY for 15% off.

Insider - April 20-23

Use code YAYINSIDERfor 10% off.

There is no limit to the number of purchases you make in store, or online. However, The Ordinary is not included, and there is a limit to 3 Drunk Elephant purchases and 1 Dyson purchase. As usual, you can not combine the discount with another code (typically for a deluxe sample sized product).

Now that we have the business out of the way, I wanted to share my shopping guide with you!
sephora spring sale


Perfume - 1

I love getting a good deal on perfume. Not only is it usually in the range of about $100 a bottle, but it lasts, and looks so pretty on your vanity! I have always been a big fan of Marc Jacob's Daisy, it is the perfect light and floral scent to wear to work. Other perfumes I love include Chloe Love Story, and Dior Hypnotic Poison. Perfumes also make for a great Mothers Day gift, which is coming up soon on May 13th!

New Releases - 2, 7, 8

There is nothing better than snagging some new released at a discount! The Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam palette has me swooning (and I will probably pick it up during the sale!). So many pretty roses and golds...I'm also really excited about Too Faced's re-launch of their Natural Matte and Natural Eyes palette. I hear that the new formula is so buttery and soft. I have the old edition of these palettes, and they are so great for every day wear. I like them better than the Urban Decay Naked collection. Benefit also has a new cheek palette out which includes their latest launch "Gold Rush" which is a pretty, wearable blush, once you get rid of the sparkly top coat.

Skincare - 4

Another great investment during the sale is to stock up on your favourite skin care. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know that I am a big fan of Old Henriksen's Walnut Scrub. I love how exfoliating it is, and how wonderful it smells! Since I go through one bottle every three months or so, I always buy an extra one or two during the sale. I figure its a great way to save some money, since I know I will re-purchase it anyways.

Old Favourites - 5

Similar to stocking up on skin care, the sale is a great time to stock up on your favourite foundation or mascara. Currently my every day foundation is IT Cosmetic's CC Cream. I am also a big fan of their Superhero mascara! While some favourites I will probably never hit pan on (for me, that would be bronzers and blush!), I know there are others that I go through a few times a year.

Splurge-worthy Investments - 3, 6

And finally, some splurges. I pretty much love anything Tom Ford makes (and I have had my eye on these cream shadows for a while!), but my wallet does not. The iconic Dyson blow dryer is pricy ($499 CAD), but 15% off saves $75, which helps. If you have had your eye on it, there is no better time to make the investment then when it is on sale. I recently picked up this blow dryer, and both my fiancé and I have been loving it!

ALSO set a budget. While the sale is fun, its not saving money if you spend more than you anticipated.

What is on your spring sale shopping list? I think I will probably be picking up my Ole Henriksen scrub, my IT Cosmetics CC Cream, and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment